Thursday, February 18, 2010

Persé subscribers discount

Hi everyone,

I decided to do member specials.
I started the Persé update group a few weeks ago, and the amount of subscribers amazes me! Thank you so much.
Besides getting the scoop, I will try and give you more.
You will get special gifts from time to time, and I now have something else for you as well.
I made a subscribers special wall. All items here are around 50% off if you have been a subscriber for over so many days.
Right now it's for subscribers since 7 days, which is because of the short time I had the group up, and to introduce you to a few of my items.
To make it more special for the loyal members I will gradually increase this time period. The items will be changed regularly as well.

Thank you for staying up to date, and here is the tp to the store.

Love,

Aph

No comments:

Post a Comment