Monday, May 3, 2010

SLDD and SoM discount

Hi everyone !

From midnight SLT or the 3rd of May I am participating in the SL Daily Deals. For one day there will be one item marked down 50% for SLDD members. So that deal ends at midnight tomorrow. To read all about SL Daily deals you can come to my store and click the registration board near the entrance or visit their webpage

http://sldailydeals.com/

I agreed to participate straight after I read about it, the concept is so great ! It will give you very nice discounts at lots of stores with a 50% off item every day.
I have put out my Persé Pursay boots in black for 50% off. There's a couple more items in my store with 10, 20 and 25% off for SLDD members which will stay up for longer. Just look for the round SLDD vendors placed next to the regular vendor with the sale percentage on them.

Pursay Boots Blacks

Then a little something about the subscribe-o-matic subscribers wall. You know I have a discount section for my loyal subscribers too. The items up there now are for everyone who has been a member for over 14 days. This upcoming week I will replace the items and time will go up to one month. If you want to still get these items, hurry up and come over (most of them are 50% off too for a limited time).

Click here for a tp to my store


Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment